Sherbrooke Dental Care promises to satisfy your requirements with professionalism by giving you effective treatment and peace of mind. They firmly believe that dental health is the result of teamwork. All dentists, dental hygienist, and dental assistants core focus are to remove the substantial tooth decay which occurs to anyone. Dental care at every age is very important. Regular visits to the dentist and taking care of oral hygiene can increase the life of teeth.
A conservative and preventive dental philosophy is the best way to optimize the oral health of his patients while reducing the costs associated with dental attention. It is advised to take regular cleaning appointment.
Comprehensive dental exam
Your dentist will perform the exam at your initial dental visit, which will include the following:
- Examination of tooth decay: All tooth surfaces will be checked for decay with special dental instruments, getting a tooth fixed right away.
- Oral cancer screening: Check the face, neck, lips, tongue, throat, tissues, and gums for any signs of oral cancer.
- Examination of diagnostic x-rays (radiographs): Essential for detecting decay, tumours, cysts, and bone loss. X-rays also help determine tooth and root positions.
- Gum disease evaluation: Check the gums and bone around the teeth for any signs of
- Examination of existing restorations: Check current fillings, crowns, etc.
A proper cleaning appointment will include the full range of services on extraction dentaire à Sherbrooke and the following:
- Removal of tartar: Calculus or tartar is a hardened plaque that has been left on the tooth for some time and is now firmly attached to the tooth surface. Calculus forms above and below the gum line and can only be removed with special dental instruments.
- Removal of plaque: Plaque is a sticky, almost invisible film that forms on the teeth. The bacteria produce toxins (poisons) that inflame the gums. This inflammation is the start of periodontal disease.
- Teeth polishing: Remove stain and plaque that is not otherwise removed during tooth brushing and scaling.
A mere thought of going to a dental clinic usually may evoke frightening dentistry images involving weird dental instruments that make drilling sounds. Thus, all dentists at Sherbrooke dental clinic face rigorous inspection, ensuring good reviews, ratings, reputation, history, any complaints, trust, and a friendly environment to the patient and positive dental experiences that you can’t help but tell others about it.